Mods

QuakeShot

Question

I'm trying to add a profile with max stats along with a few mods (they meet requirements). What folders do I put the mods in, and are Steam Workshop mods able to be used? One of my profiles says something about not being a police officer whenever I try to load it, even though I don't have any police items or trucks on that profile; how is this possible? (I'm trying to use mods for ATS)

7 answers to this question

To answer your question.

Most mods on the Workshop aren't approved/can't use on TruckersMP. The only people who are allowed to be Police Officers or drive Police Cars are IGA ( In Game Admins ) 

As for the profile are you using a pre-modded profile that has a high level and large amount of money? If so the path file usually should see something like "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles" 

As for the mods as long as they are approved. The path for those should be something along the lines of "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\American Truck Simulator\mod" to use most you must load single player enable the mod IE "All_Trucks_625HP.scs" confirm and then buy your new truck that usually wouldn't have a 625 engine. 

Here's some more info about approved TruckersMP mods - 

http://atsmpmods.ru/

Hope this has helped.

Riley

Edited by K0rnholio
Added Pre-Approved Mod

\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod is where you will usually put the .scs mod files.

The steam workshop mods will install the mods in the same folder above but many of the workshop mods are not designed to be compatible with multiplayer, there are some sites that have multiplayer compatible mods (usually trailer mods) such as http://www.trucknor.org/truckers-mp-mods.html & https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/44447-mp-mods-by-forerunner-release/ - there should be instructions on there on how to install.

The mods won't strictly work in multiplayer, you will have to add the mod, go into single player and equip the mod then exit and run multiplayer where the trailer should be available (but there can be errors sometimes).

For the police error, this is usually because you have blue lights modifications on your scout car but if it isn't that then you can try clearing out all of the files in the folder location above and see if that removes the errors.

22 hours ago, QuakeShot said:

@Riley [EN-US] I fixed the profile problem, however I can't get my mods to show up.

What mods are you trying to get work? Did you activate them in SP first make your game save exit SP then load that save that you made onto MP and it should work.

( For a quicker response due Moderated Replies feel free to PM me for a quicker response ) 

Hello.

• I believe almost all mods in the Workshop are not supported for the MP. This means when you are using this mods in the MP then you will be kicked or banned
  • This with the" You are not a police officer" means you are sit in a police car (for the admins) and because you are not an admin then you will be kicked or banned