750HP/1000HP for all Truck

Suggestion Name: More Power for the Players!

Suggestion Discription: A 750HP - 3000NM Engine and 1000HP - 4000NM Engine for all Trucks

For example: The "DAF" has only 510HP and ~2000NM, the Volvo has 750HP and 3550NM.

It where very good for the playfun, me and my friends needs fast. The DAF is very nice but the low Power of 510HP is not realy much, with a 24tonns trailer its really slow.

Much players drive Scania/Volvo for the speed altough they like Mercedes,DAF,Man Trucks.

I know 1000HP can be much, but I play often 1000HP in the singleplayer and its pure fun! But 750HP engines for all is important,

so the players took the truck not because the engine rather because the desing.

5 minutes ago, Henschel1998 said:

Much players drive Scania/Volvo for the speed altough they like Mercedes,DAF,Man Trucks.

But 750HP engines for all is important.....so the players took the truck not because the engine rather because the desing.

There are already MP-compatible mods which allow you to use the 730 and 750hp engines in all trucks:

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager

Why? Just why would you want a truck that has 1000 HP? Just wondering...

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

a bit bloody fat -1 from me.

1. This aint a racing game

2. Why the hell would we need that much power? We're not trying to break the land speed record.

3. The scania v8 is fast enough ok?

4. If you dont think there's enough power in your truck, perhaps do some shuffling in customization mod and fit a volvo engine on or something

other than that

you are a madman xD

• Upvote 1

I've tried 2000HP mods in single player long time ago... bloody fast with lightweight trailers I must admit. This is not a racing game though, and in no way TruckersMP will ever add this, nor SCS, as there's no real life manufacturers that provides such powerful diesel engines. A racing game would probably be the best option for you. :) 

KkdaC1b.png

• 2 weeks later...

Although i think this is a bad idea... i mean if you dont like how fast youre DAF is going then get a Volvo or scania simple...

The people replying "this isnt Need for Speed" or "this isnt a racing game" you really need to stop, seriously... if he wants to go faster then thats fair enough. He never mentions that he wants to race at all, his truck is slow when hauling a 24T load so i think its fair to want a bigger engine but i think thay the best option would be to just change truck. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are some modifications which allow the usage of a 750HP engine. You can also save edit your game files to use high power engines in other trucks. If you want to have an engine automatically implemented in the game for every truck, then this is a case for SCS Software as they are the creators of the game. TruckersMP cannot change anything there, hence why it is not going to happen.

Moved to SCS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.