[SCS Blog] SCANIA S and R Truck Models Development Update

SCS Blog

Our work on the announced models of SCANIA Next Generation trucks for Euro Truck Simulator 2 continues successfully. We're excited about reaching an internal milestone and want to share a couple of screenshots with you.

Despite some resistance from the vehicle department (they prefer to show off their creations when they are fully complete), we were able to get fresh Scania S 4x2 High Cab shots. This model is in a development phase when it can already be presented in the game environment to review and assess the implementation of its characteristic features. First look at the details of the cab interior is also possible now. Keep in mind that the presented model is incomplete and subject to further tweaks.

Both Scania S and R models are under development in parallel. There is still a ton of work left and many details to polish before we reach the finish line, but as you can see, we are giving them a lot of care!

eut2_hq_5903356b.jpg
eut2_hq_5903363e.jpg

ets2_00140.jpgets2_00139.jpg

Related articles:
3D Scanning - The Next Generation ScaniaSound recording - SCANIA S and R
zUa_pFjW4rw

View the full article

• Upvote 2

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

Amazing! Keep up the great work, I really appreciate what you guys do.

It is really awesome to get to see what the developers are actually doing. Not every publisher does that. I just cannot wait for the new Scanias to be released since I am almost addicted to this brand. ^^
However, I am not driving them always, though. -_-

Regards ;)

49 minutes ago, WesolyKostek said:

*still waiting for MAN Euro 6*

And I still waiting for Renault T......

• Upvote 2

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶