which trucks has the highest top speeds?

SimplyDuckers

From experience I've discovered that the Iveco Hi-way with a Scania 730hp engine can easily go up to 170km/h while the Scania's top speed is at about 162km/h.

I find this to be because the Iveco has a much better streamline than any other truck ingame and tends to power to high speeds easily when driven with a powerful engine.

The Volvo FH and FH classic have a top speed of about 160km/h but the Volvo FH is considerably slower at hitting top speed than the FH classic due to its "box nature" (poor streamlining).

• Game Producer
27 minutes ago, Mirko9 said:

This is Euro Truck Simulator.

What is simulator?Simulator is a realistic game and all things is  similar to real life.

Do you ever saw a truck that is going 123kmh and higher on road in real life?I think you didn't.Please play this game like a real trucker!

Than you'll need to come to Belgium and watch the trucks. Some of them are almost flying :P 

From experience:

Scania Streamline Topline R730 with 6-speed manual around 165-170 km/h

Mercedes (Old)Actros 6-speed manual with its best engine around 160-165 km/h

Volvo FH16 750hp 6-speed manual around 155-160 km/h

DAF (The newer one) 6-speed manual with its best engine around 130-135 km/h

All of these with loaded trailers (at least 15 tonns) and on somewhat flat roads. I haven't tested the MAN, Renault and Iveco trucks (I might do, but don't really want to).

I think Volvo FH16 Classic(2009) is the fastest. While pulling a heavy trailer and driving downwards, i saw the speed of 181 km/h. Normally, the speed can go up to 175 km/h. But, if you are driving in crowded roads like Calais-Duisburg or Amsterdam-Rotterdam, I highly recommend the Volvo FH(2012). Because, its acceleration is very good so you won't make people wait for you and its brakes are powerful which is handy when you need to stop immediately. Also Scania's and Mercedes-Benz's high-end trucks are useful who wishes to be fast'n'furious. :)

And, i can recommend some roads where you can try how fast your truck can go.

1) The highway between Malmö-Odense

2) The single-lane road between Liverpool-Swansea

3) The highway between Aalborg-Esbjerg [But be careful there are a few junctions(roundabouts) on it.]

Also, try this on singleplayer or be very cautious in multiplayer.

There are two options, 12-speed and 6-speed. If you select 6-speed,after you will accelerate quickly and then you can not accelerate down. If you select 12-speed, you will accelerate slowly after and will be fast

You can see here detailed specifications of 2 trucks

On 2017-04-30 at 8:19 PM, BossLogistics said:

And, i can recommend some roads where you can try how fast your truck can go.

1) The highway between Malmö-Odense

2) The single-lane road between Liverpool-Swansea

3) The highway between Aalborg-Esbjerg [But be careful there are a few junctions(roundabouts) on it.]

Also, try this on singleplayer or be very cautious in multiplayer.

You mean Do not do it on multiplayer except if you can do it late at night or very early in the morning but beware, if you're in EU and do it early morning you can sometimes encounter me on the road, I play very late at night in GMT-5 which means its usually morning in EU...

76561198104067447.png

1 hour ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

You mean Do not do it on multiplayer except if you can do it late at night or very early in the morning but beware, if you're in EU and do it early morning you can sometimes encounter me on the road, I play very late at night in GMT-5 which means its usually morning in EU...

Well, I tried those roads in the Single Player, but if you want to try them in Multiplayer; you have to be careful. High speed means high danger, you know. Also, I will be pleased to encounter you at anytime. :) And, yes me too stay in the game until very late times even i am in GMT+3 zone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived