How do i use this?

Sunstrider

Hello, one particular console command caught my attention and i went to use it. It is the start_recording command.

However, after entering it, this was returned

72zp10.jpg

I also have a couple more questions about that command.

1. Is the command useage restricted to a certain time limit or will it end when i use stop_recording?
  2. Does the quality of the recording look like you were just playing from or looks like something a lagging livestream would have?
  3. Does the recording has a huge size per longer recordings?

Similarly to @LordBenji I have never actually played with the in-game recording, if you don't have any luck with the in-game system I can suggest ShadowPlay which is a service from nvidia. It allows you to save the last 5 minuets of gameplay so if you end up in an accident you dont have to be contantly reocrding to capture it, it also does streaming as a side not if that takes your fancy

I think this doesn't really have to do with video recording at all. I once tried it, set a valid path and it 'worked', but all it did really was just lagging like sh!t and it didn't really do anything in the end. Maybe you can search in the SCS Forums, people there will probably know a bit more about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived