Press enter to login in-game

Sala296

Suggestion Name: Press the enter/return key to login.

Suggestion Description: When the login overlay appears upon starting Multiplayer, allow for pressing the enter/return key to login to the game, as an alternative to clicking the button.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: Although it isn't a huge suggestion, it is still a quick and simple time-saver. A large majority of apps and websites (and even mmo games) that I use allow for the aforementioned function.

Note: I do believe this has been suggested before, but am unsure, and unable to find it in the forums. Apologies if it has been rejected before. If it is still not applicable, may I ask why? (solely out of curiosity)

• Upvote 2

76561198126149890.png

Eh, is really that difficult to move your mouse and click the button? I mean, personally, with my layout, my mouse is closer to me than my enter key, so mouse is easier.. 

to to be honest, there's more important things TMP can address before this as this isn't really necessary nor a game changing mechanic.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Yoyo_ManSg Not sure if you're replying to the right thread. OP is suggesting to press enter to log into MP on MP login screen, nothing to do with AFK or AFK timer.

Edited by RoachCoach
Yoyo ManSg edited his post to relate to OP suggestion, hence this post may be cancelled out.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 2 years later...