Report command

Suggestion Name: Report command

Suggestion Description: Bring back the report command so you can report by going /report. Again

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: Because when we are driving and we get hit it can be hard to open tab and than click report and by that time the Player who abused the rules could of got away and than you could of not reported him

@SUZYLU89. That requests was over two years ago things have changed since then and a re-think might be a good solution as the server gets busier its becoming an issue in busy areas when trying to search through the tab menu I actually think it would be easier and efficient if commands is known like example

/report 1956 1

/report 1956 2

/report 1956 3
/report 1956 4

1 = Ramming

2 = Wrong Way

3 = Trolling

4 = Blocking

I wouldn't personally rule out re-asking this suggestion because in some cases it can be handy :) 

• Upvote 2

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

54 minutes ago, Mirko9 said:

+1 from me but this command is not avaible anymore because many people spam that command.I don't think they will add back.

Is it possible to re-add the command with spam prevention? So you can report a user, but if you try to report him/her again or using a different reason/number/code it would still say "This user has already been reported" Or "You already reported this user" ? 

All in all I don't mind using the tab menu to report but for speed it can be quicker to report but I can see people reporting the wrong person by accident hitting the wrong number.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't often run in to issues with using TAB to report while driving but especially in busy areas like Europoort, Rotterdam, Calais-Duisburg (Or nearby on the highway), Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Calais and any other generally busy areas it is a real challange to scroll down the whole list of players; which can easily be up to 50+ people in some situations and due to it not being sorted it can be really hard to find the right person in there. My suggestions isn't to bring back /report command but solve the issue by making it easier to report in TAB; for instance allow sorting the list on player login ID (So you aren't endlessly searching that list and possibly causing another crash).

• 1 month later...

I'm just going to bump this thread as I support this idea and would be happy to see this or something similiar implemented.

Another idea would be adding a specialized report menu with an ID you can enter, a search, ...

As many have mentioned, it is a challenge finding the correct player when driving in busy areas. I like driving on the road between Calais and Duisburg, but I don't report every rulebreaker as I would cause more traffic trying to find the player in the TAB-menu...

+1

Players may spam the command but it should be possible for the developers to create a non-spammable command. Reporting players via the TAB menu either causes blocking the road, or the player leaving the game. Using the report command is better for fast usage.

• 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.