Synchronized roadworks traffic light

matwor29

Suggestion Description: If I remember correctly, traffic lights in roadworks aren't synchronized. That means that every player does not see the green light at the same time which may result in a massive crash.

Any example images: //

Why should it be added?: Because it can prevent crashes from happening, especially with traffic lights that are located in road with a high density of traffic (the one in the Calais-Gonesse road)

Just now, matwor29 said:

Suggestion Description: If I remember correctly, traffic lights in roadworks aren't synchronized. That means that every player does not see the green light at the same time which may result in a massive crash.

Any example images: //

Why should it be added?: Because it can prevent crashes from happening, especially with traffic lights that are located in road with a high density of traffic (the one in the Calais-Gonesse road)

This is an old issue.

They have tried to sync them in the past. It didn't work. Tbh, when I first heard about this problem. I actually had it happen to me in Scandinavia. However, if they could have sync'd the lights. They would have done it by now.  

Please use the search function next time. 

18 minutes ago, A Simple Cheeseburger w/ Fries said:

Huh. I never knew they wern't synced. Mabey thats why I always get honked at when I stop for them.

Yee, can be a pain sometimes too. 

ive never noticed this as when im driving and i see a red light other trucks also see a red light and stop and go the same time as me 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

5 hours ago, Truckerpilot said:

ive never noticed this as when im driving and i see a red light other trucks also see a red light and stop and go the same time as me 

3 hours ago, HUSKY JOANNA said:

guy i think light are done long time ago & as far i remember from what was left to do : weather (rain) and level crossing 

He means the lights on the small roads. If you don't know what they look like. Go to calais. Head in the direction of the highway. Don't get on it, keep going straight. There is a small construction road around the bend. Those lights aren't sync'd. 

@HUSKY JOANNA The level crossing's are already sync'd

Despite possible asycrony issues, I would like to remind all road users that a green light does not release you from the duty to check for possible cross traffic.

A green traffic light signals road users that they are allowed to continue.

It does not mean that the intersection is free of traffic nor that it is safe to enter it.

Drive safely!

3 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

I do not understand the connection between Counter Strike Global Offense players and ETS2MP traffic lights.

that's quite simple for last 4 weeks i have been receiving updates about other drivers behaviours and randomly checking their steam profiles most of them has or still got active bans as CSGO players crazy nicknames etc connected to that game

they causing lots of mess in this game like passing all traffic lights with high speeds ramming trolling etc.. 

also i can say with my own experience on MP roads i do know what kind of players are they (not all of them i never said that) 

Edited by HUSKY JOANNA

9078daf64360210f.jpg

21 hours ago, A Simple Cheeseburger w/ Fries said:

Huh. I never knew they wern't synced. Mabey thats why I always get honked at when I stop for them.

Agreed.

If this was something they could add or implement so we can see the same traffic light at roadwork/construction it would be nice. However as Blazie mentioned it looks like this is something they are unable to sync in the past. So when driving in a roadwork or construction area just be extra safe.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...