Do you want these tools to be added to the game

LanceaS

Older trucks would be nice to see in-game.

Yes, new and shiny trucks are always nice to drive, but old classics are sometimes the best, although, I highly doubt SCS Software will ever add older-trucks.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

If it was officially released by SCS then yes, since it has to be a mod to be added it will just add more work to the Devs so no.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would love some classic trucks, but I'm assuming that in any realistic sense the only classic trucks that'd ever come to be would be Scania T and 5/4 series Scania R.  It's not like car licensing where the companies don't mind if you want to put an 80's econobox in game while SCS now still has trouble getting the newest and latest trucks (except scania) in game

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived