No more assignments

Darkroom_Rudi

Question

Hi Trucksimulator friends,

I`m new here and just played my two hours to be able to join the multiplayer. And till here everything went really nice. But at the end of my first order i became no money because i was "too late" and the programm said i needed several HOURS for this short drive. Now ETS2 tells me i have a playtime of 2 hours and a total playtime of over 3271 DAYS (I bought the game last week...). Since then i also not able to do any more orders. 

I hope you guys can help me....

Yours sincerely 

Rudi

3 answers to this question

When you start a profile in singleplayer and then use it on multiplayer for the first time then it "accelerates" your in game time. This is why you have 3271 days playtime and your load is now late.

With regards to assignments, you need to do one of the following:

• Sleep
  • F7 to the repair centre
  • Teleport to a garage

This will reset your jobs list :)

I also recommend the following:

On 14/11/2014 at 5:50 PM, ClickForLife said:

Money Mod

Another tip I have for using online profiles before going into the Multiplayer is having a good amount of money if luck comes to worst with other drivers. Also by using the Money Mod you will be able to afford the high priced trucks at the start of the game.

Here is a link to a Money Mod which you can enable when creating your profile. This is the mod I use and recommend to people when playing Multiplayer to make their experience enjoyable:

Money Mod (ETS2.LT - Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Money Mod (ATSMODS.LT - American Truck Simulator)

XP and Rank Mod

Another mod addressing the unlocking system of Multplayer is this XP and Economy Mod. This will allow you to be able to rank up for those lights and bars without much hassle. To be able to gain the XP with this mod you need to be able to self park, but getting quick short jobs you can get around 35/40 rank in no time. This will also help unlock the higher tier trucks and also unlocks.

Here is a link to a XP and Economy Mod which you can enable when creating your profile. This is the mod I use and also recommend to other players wanting unlocks in their game:

XP Mod (ETS2.LT - Euro Truck Simulator 2)

XP Mod (ATSMODS.LT - American Truck Simulator)

*As mentioned above these mods are to be done before Multiplayer and on the Singleplayer game!*

It's always best to start a load in multiplayer and finish the load in multiplayer in the same session, or you could risk running late. Or use World of Trucks contracts, which are real-time boundaries.

Hope this helps, and welcome to TruckersMP! :D

Edited by sebnichols
  • Upvote 1

signature.png

Hello @Darkroom_Rudi

For this issue you can first try completing jobs in single player and then moving to multiplayer, the reason why you have late deliveries is because when you connect to multiplayer the game has to sync with the server time and so your jobs can appear late.

You can try doing an economy reset also which should help with there being no deliveries, quick jobs usually cause time issues but the freight market and World of Trucks jobs do not.

Don't start a job in single player and then try to finish it in multiplayer as that will cause time issues.