Steam crash

dopa

Question

Hello!

When i launch ets mp and i log in to my last save, when its loaded instally crashing the game....

It says: Steam stops

I made new profile, still bad.

I reinstalled the game and mp too, still bad...

Any ideas please?

I played MP before, it worked perfectly.

12 answers to this question

Do you have any mods installed? Please try running the game as admin and deleting your profiles in documents (back them up first)

Go to Steam Settings > Account > Click "Change" under Beta Participation , Change it to BETA, Restart Steam.

If that fixes it for you, good enough. If that doesn't then Get rid of steam and reinstall it to a different Harddrive if possible.

The reason i recommend Beta to you is the fact that Beta get updates regularly and smallest of bugs are fixed.

21 minutes ago, MrHarv98 said:

Go to Steam Settings > Account > Click "Change" under Beta Participation , Change it to BETA, Restart Steam.

If that fixes it for you, good enough. If that doesn't then Get rid of steam and reinstall it to a different Harddrive if possible.

The reason i recommend Beta to you is the fact that Beta get updates regularly and smallest of bugs are fixed.

None of them helped :( i dont know whats wrong because i played before..

if i start "virgin" profile, i can play online, but it runs like 5000+ weeks, and without own truck i cant do any missions...

if i play single until i get my own truck, i cant login to online, cause stem crashes..... single player works perfectly.

I dont have any mods!!!

19 hours ago, dopa said:

None of them helped :( i dont know whats wrong because i played before..

if i start "virgin" profile, i can play online, but it runs like 5000+ weeks, and without own truck i cant do any missions...

if i play single until i get my own truck, i cant login to online, cause stem crashes..... single player works perfectly.

I dont have any mods!!!

Try re-installing

Spoiler

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  6. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

4 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

Try re-installing

Reveal hidden contents

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  6. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

The problem was, i bought wheel few days ago, and when its connected by USB, my game crashes.

(i reinstalled first my steam btw)

I tested it, if its connected, i cant even log in to online but if i start online without USB connected i can join

I try to connect my USB after joined online, i cant even finish my settings with it, and my game crashes.... :(

In single player mode, its work perfectly, and i want to use it on online mode too...

Did anybody have some idea about that problem? (maybe online mode didnt supported my wheel? :o)

Its Tracer one

51 minutes ago, dopa said:

The problem was, i bought wheel few days ago, and when its connected by USB, my game crashes.

(i reinstalled first my steam btw)

I tested it, if its connected, i cant even log in to online but if i start online without USB connected i can join

I try to connect my USB after joined online, i cant even finish my settings with it, and my game crashes.... :(

In single player mode, its work perfectly, and i want to use it on online mode too...

Did anybody have some idea about that problem? (maybe online mode didnt supported my wheel? :o)

Its Tracer one

If this is your wheel https://en.tracer.eu/steering-wheel-tracer-sierra-pc-game

Download the drivers on that page under download.

1 hour ago, dopa said:

Yes, i have this.

I've got the driver when i get it. At least i tried to reinstall the driver from the site. It still crashes.. :(

Try disabling 'force feedback' in your SINGLE PLAYER settings and then open ETS 2 and see if you are still getting crashes, there is a guide here that you can use

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/45023-oz-drift-wheel-causing-crashes/