Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[SCS Blog] Big in America

SCS Blog

After revealing our plans for Heavy Cargo for Euro Truck Simulator 2, we have noticed some American Truck Simulator players worrying if we are not forgetting about them.

Fear not, because we have something equally cool in the making for you!

The US regulations are different from European, calling for different axle configurations for the special transport trailers. It takes a ton of skill to master driving these monstrosities, just look at the screenshots bellow...

ats_overweight_wip_updated_01.jpg

ats_overweight_wip_02.jpg

ats_overweight_wip_03.jpg
XdnQj4VdAL4

View the full article

• Upvote 2

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

Very nice trailers !  I love theses bigs trailers !
#First :D 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me: first heavy cargo, next new mexico....

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

Taking into consideration that those trailers are very likely as heavy as the ETS2 trailers, trucks definitely need more than just 625hp.

Also, having beacons added to the base game would be a nice feature to look forward to in the future ;) 

you know with the new state called New Mexico for American Truck Simulator I hope it is a pretty good size area to travel in. We need more states open on this game because truthfully it is getting so boring doing the same jobs over and over and over and seeing the same places over and over and over. Hell that is why I come to ETS2 because I know there is so much more to drive, haul, and see. However with a larger map means more possible speed which in return means more crashes. The heavy cargo pack I think is going to be the biggest challenge for those starting off who do not have the horsepower to haul such loads. This being said players have to keep in mind that when hauling that heavy cargo you need to work your brakes more and learn how to use the jakebrake. Trust me it does work correctly if you know how to operate it