Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Late for 1st job when i join Multiplayer

Mark00864

Question

Hi, when i go onto ets2 multiplayer and pick quick job, as soon as i start it, i'm already late, without even moving.... as soon as i finish the job, it says i'm late and i don't get any money but if i pick another job, its normal, the next day when i play ets2 multiplayer again and select quick job, as soon as i pick a quick job and spawn into multiplayer again, it says i'm late, it only happens with the 1st job, is there a solution or a way around this? thanks :D

5 answers to this question

Hello @Mark00864

Quick Jobs are known to have problems with multiplayer and I personally advise you to avoid doing quick jobs in multiplayer and only doing freight market / World of Trucks jobs,

Do the quick jobs in single player and earn enough money to buy your own truck or get an ETS profile off of the internet. https://ets2.lt/en/?s=savegame

Now there is a possible solution that you can try however,

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/26-reset-economy-for-jobs/

Please try guide above from the link and see if it has any effect.

Kind Regards,

33 minutes ago, Mark00864 said:

Hola, cuando voy a multijugador ETS2 y recoger trabajo rápido, tan pronto como lo comienzo, ya llego tarde, sin moverse .... tan pronto como termine el trabajo, se dice que soy tarde y don 't conseguir dinero, pero si me tomo otro trabajo, es normal, al día siguiente cuando juego multijugador ETS2 de nuevo y seleccione trabajo rápido, tan pronto como yo elija un trabajo rápido y desovan en multijugador más, dice que soy tarde, que sólo ocurre con la primera tarea, no es una solución o una forma de evitar esto? Gracias:D

That's because when you are playing  will look for the load and then you disconnect with the load still hooked to your truck and the real time of the server continues running to a that you are offline, and when you connect again the delivery time has already expired because the time has already passed.

Solution: Do not disconnect the game with the load hooked to your truck

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Multiplayer and Singleplayer times are different because multiplayer time never stops so taking a job in single player and going into MP will more then likely result in the job being late. The only way to get singleplayer time the same as multiplayer is to go into multiplayer first and then fit f7 + enter then go back into singleplayer and pick up a trailer and then it won't be late when you go back into MP.

Edited by Killua (DavidOC93)

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg