steam and shared ETS2

ThePolandTofik

Question

I have a problem with the provision account (me and my father) udosepniłem my father the game but I have trouble logging into mp when i'm trying to do an account on ets2mp writes me that '' It ETS2MP account you create must have ETS2 Assigned to your steam account. If you have it in your Steam library try to check if your profile is public. If it's a private make it public and press F5 '' and that the creators do something about this??? :unsure:

thanks in advance for your help ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

10 answers to this question

Your father owns the game, not you, he just shares it with you , Family games does not count as 'your games'. 

There are 5 people in the house
Each has an account on Steam
To play on a multi according to you need to buy 5 ETS2 and register one for your account because otherwise you do not have the game and what is associated with it do not download ETS2multi

DADTHEPOLANDTOFIK

It is to make sure each account is controllable. If you have been naughty and get banned, you can open unlimited account and always avoid ban if family accounts were counted.

So yes, if you want to play MP seperately, you have to buy the game for each account. But you can always play single player.

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

If you need some help with the multiplayer again? post in the help selection  ;)

For an admin wannabe, you really know how to spell

Why didnt you just edit the post above? And

"because family games does not count as your games." Do*

"If you need some help with the multiplayer again?" No question mark

" post in the help selection" Section*

• Upvote 1

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png