Bigger evidence field for report a user

lxl Semper lxl

I am wondering if the height could be increased or as you start filling it in it automatically expands because if you go into detail about a report like in real length it can be a pain when you want to review your finished article and would be a lot easier if it was higher or automatically exapands due to content included if you know what I mean >? 

I think it would be easier for people to review their information and would benefit needing to edit after submitting reports if things have been worded wrong by mistake......

field.png

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I'm using Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 pro I don't see that little thing on the bottom right what browser are you using ???

Edited by lxl Semper lxl

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Chrome, Firefox and Safari has that feature, I'd expect Edge to eventually catching up with that feature.

If we touch that area of the site, we'll update the size, but don't expect it any time soon. (or if a dev is bored and does it).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.