Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Unsupported Game Version Detected Problem(1.27.1.6)

Hameryo

Question

Hey there!
Today, ETS2 got new update and I installed it. After that, I wanted to play multiplayer mode and I couldn't get in because of unsupported game version. I tried to change it to old version but ruined it. Somehow I turned back to 1.27.1.6 version but still couldn't play on multiplayer version. So, I am a little bit afraid to change old version to play online. Can somebody tell me that which one should i change?
Safe Drives!

hata1.jpg

hata2.jpg

• Upvote 1

11 answers to this question

You can't downgrade your game version at this moment.

SCS released a new update today and TruckersMP isn't updated yet to match this version. The only thing you can do is to wait for the devs to update TMP. ;)

They are working on it, it can take between a few hours up to +/- 2 days, but don't forget that TMP staff have a life, a job, a family etc... outside of TMP. :P

Hello Truckers!

SCS Software has released a Bug Fix Update for ATS & ETS2. Unfortunately, this is incompatible with MP at the current moment.

Please Do Not update your games if you want to carry on playing MP

The Developers will be working on an Update for MP ASAP.

SCS Update Changelog:
ETS2 - 1.27.1.6 -Fixed possible crash in garage upgrade with disabled cutscenes.
ATS - 1.6.1.7 -Fixed possible crash in garage upgrade with disabled cutscenes.

MP Compatible Versions:
ATS - 1.6.1.6s
ETS2 - 1.27.1.5s

If you look at any of the recent threads, you can see that it is a general error and that the computer is already trying to solve it. Patience.

P.D: It costs nothing to look at the threads before posting. :rolleyes:

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

10 minutes ago, PanPeee said:

Tengo el mismo problema. Y no puedo qué hacer:(

6 minutes ago, Maxinator72 said:

Hola, sé lo que ustedes decir pero en la actualidad ya se ha actualizado, ¿Cómo rebajar de categoría y cuando lo haga rebaja qué versión lo hago a?

Gracias

Once updated there is no way to go back to the old version just have patience, the problem will be solved soon.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&