No damage mod for MP

GolfMk3!VR6!

Having a mod such as this can be a gateway for trolls to cause a high amount of damage to other players, whilst leaving themselves undamaged so they can continue what they are doing, hence the reason I do not favor the idea of "no damage". 

Some additional advice - having looked at the video description, there are some features the video creator mentioned such as the ability to use "Turbo Boost" and "Power Engine" when having access to this mod, all of which are highly forbidden on MP and may lead to a ban if you are caught using those features.

Even if you do have good intentions by using this, I really do not recommend you to even try using this on MP, so I would stay well clear from this just to eliminate any hardship that you may come across in the future if something were to happen. 

Happy trucking :) 

First of all, this is total utter B***S***! Multiplayer is a concept of driving on the road with at least some common sense!. If you think you are too scared to drive on the road and/or people ramming you then just report them. The button is there for a reason. If this was implemented it would be a great abuse for trolls. 

I like the idea of it so you won't get damaged by trolls - but at the same time I feel like what previous members said that trolls with use and abuse this tool/trainer.

15 hours ago, Loui27 said:

it would be good for people that actually would want to play the game, but what if the trolls found it? then they would be crashing until they flip or go underground 

Like I mentioned if the trolls found it they would use and abuse it. I think the best thing we can do is just record and report if anything happens to us and we do our part and see they get punishment if they want to intentionally ram you or troll or etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived