Remove suggestion format

Dudeface

Remove the suggestion format, sometimes you'll see a really good idea and the first response that someone puts there is the most irritating, irrelevant and dry "Use suggestion format" it should be a recommended format, not a requirement. I've even seen posts where multiple people say "Use suggestion format" its a stupid moot point on ideas that are genuinely good.

Also, yes I didn't use the format on purpose.

• Like 1

-1 I don't think it should be removed. Just in-case you didn't know, 

Suggestions have to follow the format:

A fitting title.

A description of what the suggestion is about.

A reason why it should be added/removed/changed.

Any eventual example images or similar. 

^ That is the format. Below is an example, 

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

You do not always need to follow the example, you just need to ensure that you follow the guidelines for the format. If you don't use the example, but follow the format and someone else complains, use the report function and report their post. 

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

The given format is only an example.

Remember to keep your post structured and easy to read and keep it to one suggestion pr. thread.

For example:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

It ensures that everybody can fast and easily understand the content of a suggestion.

If you can think of another format that answers the intended purpose, I can imagine that it will be accepted too.

9 hours ago, Shadowgaming(2) said:

Remove the suggestion format, sometimes you'll see a really good idea and the first response that someone puts there is the most irritating, irrelevant and dry "Use suggestion format" it should be a recommended format, not a requirement. I've even seen posts where multiple people say "Use suggestion format" its a stupid moot point on ideas that are genuinely good.

Also, yes I didn't use the format on purpose.

Follow the rules and there won't be a problem. 

Also please remember to use the suggestion format next time.:)

• 5 months later...

You don't have to adhere completely to the format, it's there as a guideline already and always has be. It's there so that users keep there posts to a structure and not just one massive sentence spanning 8 lines that looks like a gigantic paragraph rather than an organized suggestion.

Rejected.

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.