How to get synced jobs

Bond'as//

Question

This may be quite easy to solve but I've started to play ETS2MP only few days ago. Basically, I want to work with my friend, like get trailers together and stuff like that. But when we go to job market and then to external contracts it shows us different jobs. We had some ideas why it is like that , they were; our levels are different, we need to be in a same steam group. But we not sure about it, so anyone can give more info about it?

Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by MrHarv98
Title edited from Please help to Synced jobs

7 answers to this question

The jobs are different for everybody. They are not synced in any way in multiplayer (since it is a mod) so you and everybody else will be seeing all sorts of different jobs. What I do when I travel with friends is open the freight market and look to see if we have any jobs in common in the city we are at or any city near there. Then we can go travel to those cities or industries, pick up our loads all going to the same place, and meet at a set location. Sometimes though, even that doesn't work, so we have to pick a job to cities close by each other. We convoy together, then split at some point and everyone delivers their loads. Then we meet again at a set point.

Welcome to MP.... Your levels do not matter, however, everyone has different jobs they can choose from. There is very rarely the same jobs to the same place, but you can however find jobs that go to the same place with a different load or company. If you cannot find one that goes to the same place at all, you could always find a job that goes in the same general direction, the person who needs to drop their load in the closest city can drop theirs and pick up another that goes to the next city that the next persons load goes to... You must understand that jobs are not synced, but there are always ways around it. :)