Mirrland

Creating Custom Jobs - Virtual Speditor

Hi i have 2 profiles one is a new profile i have save to steam cloud turned off but it still saving to steam cloud and the save doesn't show up in the ATS folder on my pc how can i use speditor as i cannot find a way to use it but with my old profile which was made before 1.33 i can use speditor? be very grateful if you can help me out

Hello friends. I have a problem, in multiplayer, and that is when I move from garage, then I save the game, when I try to generate a charge it marks me "0km", and when I load the modified game, the load does not appear. This happens to me since version 1.32 of the game came out, and with all the new versions of the Speditor. In singleplayer it works normal for me.

On 1/26/2019 at 1:24 PM, Black.Beast. said:

Hello friends. I have a problem, in multiplayer, and that is when I move from garage, then I save the game, when I try to generate a charge it marks me "0km", and when I load the modified game, the load does not appear. This happens to me since version 1.32 of the game came out, and with all the new versions of the Speditor. In singleplayer it works normal for me.

I just tested it right now in a long route from Bergen to Palermo (around 2.900km). It said 0km distance, but once loaded the modified savegame, the route is there and perfectly measured in my map.

Remember: DO NOT USE the Cloud.

My steps:

1. Take the truck you want to use and park it in your garage or somewhere.

2. SAVEGAME. Not Autosave. Using SaveGame you will create a slot in your savegame folder with names 1,2,3....9,10.... (I have only 1 savegame so my folder is numered 1)

3. Open VirtualSpeditor v2.06 and create the route (ignore if it say 0km distance)

4. Go back to your game and use LoadGame for to load your last savegame (that slot you created when savegame)

5. Voila! If you go to the marked from the map and click your city, your load should be there and showing correctly the distance.

Remember VirtualSpeditor do not work with owned trailers.

Thanks, this helped me alot!

@xJazzy

Find the most recent profile.

Open the 'saves' folder and open your most recent save (it should be a number).

5 - Open the Virtual Speditor application then copy the location of your save file into Virtual Speditor. Then follow the steps as instructed.

If you have no folders, create a save on your game. And make sure that you are in the folder where you have personally selected your saves games to save.