Creating Custom Jobs - Virtual Speditor

Mirrland

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi i have 2 profiles one is a new profile i have save to steam cloud turned off but it still saving to steam cloud and the save doesn't show up in the ATS folder on my pc how can i use speditor as i cannot find a way to use it but with my old profile which was made before 1.33 i can use speditor? be very grateful if you can help me out

Hello friends. I have a problem, in multiplayer, and that is when I move from garage, then I save the game, when I try to generate a charge it marks me "0km", and when I load the modified game, the load does not appear. This happens to me since version 1.32 of the game came out, and with all the new versions of the Speditor. In singleplayer it works normal for me.

On 1/26/2019 at 1:24 PM, Black.Beast. said:

Hello friends. I have a problem, in multiplayer, and that is when I move from garage, then I save the game, when I try to generate a charge it marks me "0km", and when I load the modified game, the load does not appear. This happens to me since version 1.32 of the game came out, and with all the new versions of the Speditor. In singleplayer it works normal for me.

I just tested it right now in a long route from Bergen to Palermo (around 2.900km). It said 0km distance, but once loaded the modified savegame, the route is there and perfectly measured in my map.

Remember: DO NOT USE the Cloud.

My steps:

1. Take the truck you want to use and park it in your garage or somewhere.

2. SAVEGAME. Not Autosave. Using SaveGame you will create a slot in your savegame folder with names 1,2,3....9,10.... (I have only 1 savegame so my folder is numered 1)

3. Open VirtualSpeditor v2.06 and create the route (ignore if it say 0km distance)

4. Go back to your game and use LoadGame for to load your last savegame (that slot you created when savegame)

5. Voila! If you go to the marked from the map and click your city, your load should be there and showing correctly the distance.

Remember VirtualSpeditor do not work with owned trailers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, this helped me alot!

@xJazzy

Find the most recent profile.

Open the 'saves' folder and open your most recent save (it should be a number).

5 - Open the Virtual Speditor application then copy the location of your save file into Virtual Speditor. Then follow the steps as instructed.

If you have no folders, create a save on your game. And make sure that you are in the folder where you have personally selected your saves games to save.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
38 minutes ago, ODINROAST said:

Umm, I did everything asked here but it still ddoesnt show up. Can anyone pleasee help me?

I assume you are talking about the job page of the company. You have to make a quicksave before you create the job. Then you load the most recent quicksave in the game which is the quicksave you have saved before. Note that the job is already started so the job does not appear in the company's job list. Just go to the marker(on the map) and find the spot where you load. Also make sure you've got the correct trailer hauled if you set an "ownable trailer" cargo or no trailer if you just created the job with company trailer.

• 3 months later...