Creating Custom Jobs - Virtual Speditor

Mirrland

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone help? I used this a fair few times now and for some reason tonight when I logged in, synced all the job stuff up it crashed the game, I figured it out that when you ADD CARGO it comes up with how many kms the job is? It doesn't normally do this as it is either 0kms or just nothing pops up except for the load?

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? It corrupts my gamesave everytime I try to load it with the kms showing. I deleted the program and reinstalled and no change? I also deleted all gamesaves and saved a new one and no change, I cannot think what I am doing wrong

*EDIT* If I do get the load right and the kms don't show up then the load doesn't show in the game when it loads

• 2 weeks later...

I made this video, sorry for my poor quality and resolution but just wanted to help new players with this video , though there are already few but just thought to make one, hope it helps ,also its new updated one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...