Creating Custom Jobs - Virtual Speditor

Mirrland

• 1 month later...

Hey, I have an issue with VS. after helping someone Save Edit their fuel the following issue comes up

We have used this for months, and previously had no issues, most people up until recently have put in 5000 in the fuel relative and things have been fine, the other day we changed to 500, and now today we have someone that no matter the number the following issues comes up, is this actually related to the save editing of fuel or do we have a different issue here?

Any help would be great!

Safe Truckin!

Screenshot_2 (2).png

14 hours ago, MrGladdy said:

Hey, I have an issue with VS. after helping someone Save Edit their fuel the following issue comes up

We have used this for months, and previously had no issues, most people up until recently have put in 5000 in the fuel relative and things have been fine, the other day we changed to 500, and now today we have someone that no matter the number the following issues comes up, is this actually related to the save editing of fuel or do we have a different issue here?

Any help would be great!

Safe Truckin!

Screenshot_2 (2).png

Trucky Overlay offers the same function with a load of other options too like recording collisions automatically and may more!!

14 hours ago, MrGladdy said:

Any help would be great!

Safe Truckin!

Screenshot_2 (2).png

Yes its because of fuel_relative , set it to 1 for be full tank , and should be solved!

On 5/14/2017 at 3:12 PM, Pmuecke said:

C

Can i use autosave for this ?

you cant use already made autosaves you gotta go make a new autosave in singleplayer then create a load then load the new autosave if you need help setting it up i got your back(: 

1 hour ago, MrGladdy said:

okay, so no other fix, because for many of us setting to 5000 is not an issue?

Well he could do create the job first and then save edit and change fuel relative but gives bit work , everybody should have a error the moment it changed their fuel relative , i used to have mine changed aswell and at some point start to give me error never worked anymore , unless i use the freight market jobs ingame.

8 hours ago, stormgamingofficial said:

you cant use already made autosaves you gotta go make a new autosave in singleplayer then create a load then load the new autosave if you need help setting it up i got your back(: 

We have them making an Auto save, using the keybind for making a auto save, so this would be a new save right?

6 hours ago, THE ROCK - PT said:

Well he could do create the job first and then save edit and change fuel relative but gives bit work , everybody should have a error the moment it changed their fuel relative , i used to have mine changed aswell and at some point start to give me error never worked anymore , unless i use the freight market jobs ingame.

Are you suggesting, make them create a load then do the save edit for fuel then they should be good, or like they would have to save edit fuel every time they have created a load?

Thanks for the help!

15 hours ago, MrGladdy said:

Are you suggesting, make them create a load then do the save edit for fuel then they should be good, or like they would have to save edit fuel every time they have created a load?

This ^^  , every time he creates a job , saveedit his fuel relative to what he wants , make sure always set it to 1 before do the job creator.

53 minutes ago, THE ROCK - PT said:

This ^^  , every time he creates a job , saveedit his fuel relative to what he wants , make sure always set it to 1 before do the job creator.

Alrighty, Ill see what we can come up with, as this would be too complex for many it seems. easy enough to teach, but can't expect everyone to remember how to do it right.

Many thanks for your help

Hey! I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact , I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave

King Regards
Scanva Diesel A/S

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great program i used it before thanks

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...