• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/25/18

Community Moderator Recruitment - 23rd of May to 15th of July 2018   Find out more information, here:     Support Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:     Add-On Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:      
dowmeister

Trucky - TruckersMP Companion (Android & iOS app) - V2

I want to thank you all for the great reaction to the official blog post from TruckersMP (and, overall @Prime for the great post)

Since June 2th (date of the post) has received these numbers:

about 1800 installations on Android passing the 5400 active devices installed

about 500 installations on iOS

4500 app session with a total of 50.000 screen views (like page views) with a average session duration of 16 minutes

865.000 API calls

A lot of users has already contributed to completing and editing many languages via translations portal with 3900 strings translated

TruckyBot has exceeded 700 discord servers and now is serving more than 100k users! (and for this i have to thank also @thomasxd24)

Thank you!

Thank+you+sensai+truck_f7139e_4383788.jp

• Like 2

Having some issues with this today. Signed in fine and lets me see upcoming convoys but when I select the friends tab or the live map I just get network error and have to force close the app. (android)

5 hours ago, TommyFresh said:

Having some issues with this today. Signed in fine and lets me see upcoming convoys but when I select the friends tab or the live map I just get network error and have to force close the app. (android)

Due to ets2map api down online state is not working today. I have fixed It on Trucky api side to avoid get the network error but app Will not show anyone as online.

Sorry for this silence but work on Trucky went ahead and in the last weeks i've release two major updates, you can find full changelog here:

2.5.0 - "Players looking for players"

https://truckyapp.com/blog/releases/android-release-2-5-0/

2.6.1 - "Players rating"

https://truckyapp.com/blog/releases/android-release-2-6-1-player-ratings/

Furthermore.... development is not stopped and there are always new things to do, so

Vote for new Trucky feature

Thanks!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.