Fatal Error

Lancer1602

Question

https://pastebin.com/Se8i6edt - game.crash log

https://pastebin.com/TWJYLULx - Last crash log

https://pastebin.com/uZ5jRYFx - game.log

Hi Everyone - After updating to 1.27 - im getting game crashes - saying "FATAL ERROR" . Happens after 1-2 minutes after gameplay. 

Attached and included paste bins of crash logs. I hope there is a solution. 

game.crash.txt

game.log.txt

last_crash.log

p.s Advices from FAQ  didnt work 

My game crashes (FATAL ERROR)

Hide contents

Solution 1)

Try running TruckersMP launcher as an administrator.

Solution 2)

Try to verify the integrity of the files via Steam. Guide

Solution 3)

Go to Documents -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 (or American Truck Simulator), delete config.cfg file and then launch the game.

Solution 4)

Run a System file checker on your computer then launch the game in DirectX 64-bit mode. Guide

Edited by [email protected]

21 answers to this question

Tried every solution from other topic, still receiving Fatal Error

Also Im in Berlin now, and when i go to freight jobs, and select one to Paris- the game instantly crashes - no matter what :'\ can it be due to new French DLC ? 

Edit: Literally, reinstalled ETS2 multiplayer using the guide you`ve sent before - Etime I select the freight job to paris - game instantly crashes.

Edited by [email protected]

43 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Tried every solution from other topic, still receiving Fatal Error

Also Im in Berlin now, and when i go to freight jobs, and select one to Paris- the game instantly crashes - no matter what :'\ can it be due to new French DLC ? 

Edit: Literally, reinstalled ETS2 multiplayer using the guide you`ve sent before - Etime I select the freight job to paris - game instantly crashes.

Your crashlog?

I  advise you to read this instruction.

Hi @[email protected],

Fatal error? 5-10 minutes each Crashing?

Follow the instructions:
1. Start a command line as an administrator (cmd)
2. Run the command: sfc / scannow
3. Wait, and then restart your computer
4. Launch a game in 64-bit DirectX mode
5. Drive a short distance
6. Quit game
7. Start Multiplayer

This will help you solve many problems with multiplayer. ;) 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

• Upvote 1

I see a lot of players are having the same issue after the update. I highly recommend you to create a support ticket.

https://support.truckersmp.com/

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

@[email protected] There is a new update released today, you should be ok now. Let us know how it goes.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

29 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

https://pastebin.com/1Thrtjie Game crashed in Uppsala , while playing on EU3. Everytime i get back in the game , it crashes straight away now

You mentioned that your game crashes instantly, have you tried to play single player and check if your game crash there?

Also i want you to go to programdata and delete core_ets2mp.dll. open the launcher let it update and try again.

1 hour ago, PrototypeGR said:

You mentioned that your game crashes instantly, have you tried to play single player and check if your game crash there?

Also i want you to go to programdata and delete core_ets2mp.dll. open the launcher let it update and try again.

I`ll do that later when i get home .

Lancer,

Does this happen in single player as well, you haven't answered. What happens if you take jobs outside France/Paris? Do you have any mods on?

If nothing works, i suggest you have some patience about the matter. The devs are aware of the Fatal Error wave but i don't know if this is the same case here.

Await for further instructions over your support ticket.

Also, if you have spare time you should take a look at this guide which i have made, you never know it might help. 

Regards,

PrototypeGR

1 hour ago, PrototypeGR said:

Lancer,

Does this happen in single player as well, you haven't answered. What happens if you take jobs outside France/Paris? Do you have any mods on?

If nothing works, i suggest you have some patience about the matter. The devs are aware of the Fatal Error wave but i don't know if this is the same case here.

Await for further instructions over your support ticket.

Also, if you have spare time you should take a look at this guide which i have made, you never know it might help. 

Regards,

PrototypeGR

Yep,  does happen in singleplayer . I have no mods at all. And yep, already submitted the ticket to the support, just waiting for a reply from them.