Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Throttle pedal is "stuck" but only virtually

Question

So yeah, long story short, the throttle pedal is "stuck" when I try to play some racing/vehicle sim game. I feel like it's not the pedals' fault, because it shows that they are not pressed(in windows devices and printers/dxtweak v2), they are completely relaxed. My explanation is that windows keeps executing the command, can't really explain well, but it just executes the command made by pedal pressing. Also, if I unplug the wheel, it keeps accelerating.

Edit: Alright I was dreaming. The pedal is indeed being kept pressed, it looked like 55-60% pressed in ETS2. But it wasn't Joy Accelerator, it was something "combined". Then I re-bound it and it worked fine. No fix for other games though

Edit2: Feels like something made my pedals be detected as "combined". Re-Binding worked in F1 2013.

4 answers to this question

Are you having the G27? 

Nope, Logitech MOMO racing. It seems like both pedals are stuck like they're fully pressed, I have to invert them in every game that lets me do it.

Do you use the Logitech Profiler with the MOMO Racing?

After googling I found this.. Not sure if it is helpful.

right click on the axis, check invert -> done

Source: http://www.rigsofrods.com/threads/57166-Windows-XP-Logitech-momo-racing-wheel-has-INVERTED-Pedals!