Record programme

twitch.tv/otapa8

@twitch.tv/otapa8

I use Plays.tv

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

28 minutes ago, ItzJChan said:

How did you manage to setup OBS with ETS2? Do you run ETS2 as windowed mode?

No.My ETS2 is in fullscreen.I hope so I will help you with this small guide.

Click on game capture like on picture bellow.

g632WsG.png

Then run TruckersMP and park somewhere etc.Hotel,service station.After that press in same time TAB+SHIFT and windows button on keyboard.

windows-key-featured-500x375.jpgIf you don't know how looks windows button on keyboard.

When you done with that you will see the Euro truck simulator 2 multiplayer window.

a4ifOEq.png

Press Euro truck simulator 2 multiplayer window and start recording.:)

My two best recommendations:

Nvidia Graphics Card - Shadowplay is your best bet, works flawlessly and you don't have to record the entire drive, there is a hotkey to save the last 5 or so minutes if an incident happens. You can change the video quality, recording time and sound input.

Other Graphics Cards - I would try OBS because it is free and easy to set up and has a low-performance impact on the computer. Also good for streaming if you do that sort of thing.

signature.png

16 minutes ago, sebnichols said:

My two best recommendations:

Nvidia Graphics Card - Shadowplay is your best bet, works flawlessly and you don't have to record the entire drive, there is a hotkey to save the last 5 or so minutes if an incident happens. You can change the video quality, recording time and sound input.

Other Graphics Cards - I would try OBS because it is free and easy to set up and has a low-performance impact on the computer. Also good for streaming if you do that sort of thing.

Also if your using OBS and you have Intel Integrated Graphics and another GPU, then I suggest you to set up intel QuickSync

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For my own i use NVIDIA Shadowplay! 

When i report someone first of all is to make a capture of your screen, get the hour nick and all data for the report section.

Big note: Recommendation for streaming, note that u need to have a high end graphics card  like gtx 1070 or higher and a internet connection of 20 mbps minimum for a high quality streaming =)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived