New scania?

KurdiStaN

Hello as said by many above it has not been added yet. If you would like to keep up to date on current things going on in the SCS community such as new updates, Up and coming updates, Events that they attend you can visit their blog here for all these details and more :)

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I think the Renault T must had got held up in rights issues too, like most of the trucks in ATS.  However, Scania and SCS seem to be buddy buddy so once the truck is done and ready it's out so it could very well be released before other trucks

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

5 hours ago, DJ98 said:

I doubt it'll come out this summer, since the Renault T still hasn't released yet :(

Don't wanna be pessimistic, as i would love to see the Renault T in game, but i actually think the new Scania will come out before the Renault will. The Renault is already finished in modelling, but just isn't released yet due to licensing issues. Since Scania is obviously way more willing to co-operate with SCS i think licensing won't be an issue with them hence why i think the Swedish truck will be the next additional rolling stock in ETS 2... ;)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

I myself hope that it will be released ASAP, Scania was earlier talking about it being released this summer however SCS Software denied that and claimed to need longer time to be able to get it as good as possible.

I can't wait to get to drive it, however when they finally release it I hope they at least have it as realistic as possible to a real life Scania unlike the Scanias they have in the game as of right now. I still can't believe Scania allows them to use their brand on those 2 trucks even tho they're not correctly modelled with wrong sounds etc. However thats not for this thread, when they release the new Scania I wish to see more customization to the truck/s giving me more options of how I want to design it, sideskirts for all the models like 6x2/2 and 6x4 since Scania already has those options on the old R series too. I would be really glad if we got to see some coloured bullbars etc too since I am so tired of chrome, chrome and chrome everywhere. It might look good on some American trucks but a Scania looks better without too much chrome and rather more colour to it.

That's what desire is, the need for what we can't have.

The need for what's readily available is called greed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived