Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[SCS Blog] Happy Easter!

SCS Blog

Many games contain Easter Eggs (Easter Egg on wikipedia), and American Truck Simulator is no different. You may have found some of them already, but it's the time of the year now when you may be inspired to look for more.

Easter Eggs in ATS don't have any particular core gameplay role, but we have created a special Steam achievement for one of them. We thought we would hint at a few of them here in this post, but without showing their exact locations...

Sneaky ducks?!

DUCKS.gif

Have I seen this mansion before?!

ats_hq_58ef1e2f.png

Wanna race?

ats_hq_58ef20d4.png

Such a nice day to relax out in the woods...

WOMAN.gif

This is just a sample, there are more secrets to find. Please, don't spoil the fun for the others and do not reveal the locations of these secrets in the comments! Have an awesome time during Easter!
FtIR0Ybn9w8

View the full article

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

1 hour ago, SCS Blog said:

Wanna race?

This is truly the most obvious easter egg, though.

However, if we are not allowed to:

1 hour ago, SCS Blog said:

"[...] spoil the fun for the others and do not reveal the locations of these secrets in the comments [...]"

how can people then spam topics? -_-

But really cool that you have thought of something unique to make ATS more attractive since its popularity has tremendously decreased because of the map's size.

However, a new achievement? Reall? I was happy about having all of them in both ETS2 and ATS but know I have to grind again :angry: ^^

When will it be implemented? Because, apparently, I still have 100%.

Regards ;)