Sudden FPS drop ingame?

iAzzurity

So, usually in busy cities like Amsterdam I used to get minimum of 20 fps and max of 30 when its busy at ultra. Now, at ultra still, I get barely 10, averaging at 13-16. What happened? Is anyone else experiencing this?

(Its not my PC, other games play as good as they used to play. GTA5 plays at 100fps at ultra still.)

I think it may just be the fact that alot of areas are getting more and more busy as time goes by, also, the fact that the game gets bigger might play a factor in this too. I've noticed the drop too, but in all fairness, it doesn't bother me, and if it did ever start to bother me, I would avoid the busiest areas.

Like said,avoid busy areas,then you should not have the problem.

Same here got like 15 FPS,in Rotterdam.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Hi iAzzurity!

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Usually You should avoid the busiest cities. Usually it happens In EU#2 Server because a number of players play on this server and taking a lot of resources in the busiest area.  Thanks :)

33 minutes ago, Noman Al Sayed said:

Hi iAzzurity!

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Usually You should avoid the busiest cities. Usually it happens In EU#2 Server because a number of players play on this server and taking a lot of resources in the busiest area.  Thanks :)

Who's we? Are you part of the team?

5 minutes ago, Sysgen said:

Who's we? Are you part of the team?

Hahaa... We means, We the commentators who are trying to help about this issue. I hope you understand. :) *I am not a part of the TruckerMP *

The thing is, I used to go on busy areas... Lots of lag. I switched from Ultra to High if not switch to Medium and try to get the best you can.

It could be a number of people in a certain area. You could also try alt+tab out then alt+tab in, that always fixes it for me. I run at ultra 60 fps and i normally get around 40-60 in somewhat busy areas, but on the Calais and Duisburg a few days ago with 150 people, I was getting 8 fps.

Ride them cowboy... yee haaww

• 3 weeks later...
On 17.04.2017 at 5:28 PM, iAzzurity said:

So, usually in busy cities like Amsterdam I used to get minimum of 20 fps and max of 30 when its busy at ultra. Now, at ultra still, I get barely 10, averaging at 13-16. What happened? Is anyone else experiencing this?

(Its not my PC, other games play as good as they used to play. GTA5 plays at 100fps at ultra still.)

Well, you are saying that you play GTA 5 at 100 FPS while it is set to ultra settings. This means you have a very good pc or laptop to play games. And almost everybody has FPS drops while playing TruckersMP. In online games, the number of players increase, the FPS drops more. It is not about your pc or laptop. It is about your Internet connection or other players' Internet connections.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived