Random Disconnect/Connection Issue?

Zulu09

Question

So I formatted my PC a while ago and today I decided to play MP again, so I installed it and started my first delivery. 

Everything was going fine, I was doing pretty well until I started seeing no players near Bremen. I didn't see while driving if a message popped up saying "Disconnected" or something in a corner of the screen but I knew something was wrong when I got to Bremen. There was a red light so I stopped. It didn't turn green and 30 seconds had passed so I was a little bit confused. Another 30 seconds passed so I typed "Wtf the light's not turning green?!" but the message never popped up in the chat, so I saved the game and quit thinking I had some connection problems. Turns out I didn't because I then realized that I was listening to TruckersFM all along the journey and even as the lights stayed red. What's happening?

spacer.png

7 answers to this question

On 4/17/2017 at 11:23 AM, FrankoIT said:

So I formatted my PC a while ago and today I decided to play MP again, so I installed it and started my first delivery. 

Everything was going fine, I was doing pretty well until I started seeing no players near Bremen. I didn't see while driving if a message popped up saying "Disconnected" or something in a corner of the screen but I knew something was wrong when I got to Bremen. There was a red light so I stopped. It didn't turn green and 30 seconds had passed so I was a little bit confused. Another 30 seconds passed so I typed "Wtf the light's not turning green?!" but the message never popped up in the chat, so I saved the game and quit thinking I had some connection problems. Turns out I didn't because I then realized that I was listening to TruckersFM all along the journey and even as the lights stayed red. What's happening?

Does this issue still persist or is your game working now?

On 17.04.2017 at 1:23 PM, FrankoIT said:

Are you sure it is because of your computer not internet service provider?

On 21/4/2017 at 0:04 AM, Sentinel_ said:

Does this issue still persist or is your game working now?

I haven't checked because I can't play right now, sorry.

On 21/4/2017 at 10:55 AM, MeteDestan said:

Are you sure it is because of your computer not internet service provider?

What could have been the cause then? The laptop was online and Chrome was working.

spacer.png

On 23.04.2017 at 8:58 PM, FrankoIT said:

I haven't checked because I can't play right now, sorry.

What could have been the cause then? The laptop was online and Chrome was working.

I have found an issue with my previous ISS. Everything was working fine and I could play online games like CS GO without any problem. When I start to play ETS2 MP after few minutes of play I always disconnect from the server like you. And again same as you I didn't receive any Disconnected message. My solution was using a VPN program like Hotspot Shield and this fixed my problem. Later I have changed my ISS and the problem disappeared.