Only people with DLCs can see DLCs on other people?

Zovonic

Before I bought 6 DLCs I did not see anyone with them but now that I have them I can see almost everyone I meet with them especially the cabin accessories and the wheel tuning...

Is this a coincidence or is it true?

New.png

Yes it is true, if you don't have the DLC that someone else has you will not be able to see the customization on their truck. 

Is there no way for something to be coded so you can see people's trailers from dlcs like the schwazer muller dlc? something like AI traffic in fsx where you can see plane skins from real life airlines but can't use them

35 minutes ago, oolala11 said:

Is there no way for something to be coded so you can see people's trailers from dlcs like the schwazer muller dlc? something like AI traffic in fsx where you can see plane skins from real life airlines but can't use them

yes, however it would require the game to be massively rewritten so someone can't just run a script and use any DLC for free.  If SCS decided to make a multiplayer focused truck sim, I'm sure this would be taken into consideration.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

If you own the DLC, You will see the paints, like if you open up the console, and sometimes i see "error" which basically means it cant find that trucks paintjob and it is followed by the DLC Name etc. This is completely normal, but its just you need the dlc to see the paints etc, like you do to apply it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived