Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Respect for others

Hello my name is William and i operate the company called Texas Transports LLC on both American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2. I know there are kids on both of these games but I wanted to point some stuff out. When you are driving down the roadway and you see a truck in front of you passing them is legal. But do it safely and professionally. When i am in my truck or car and I am at a high rate of speed I always slow down when i see a vehicle in front of me. Passing another player has to come with some common sense and respect and I do not see a lot of people who know how to do it correctly. When you are about to pass another player who is going slower then you please pass in the left lane and do it safely. I always slow down and seize up the other player and how they are driving before I make my move. you always have to see how the other player is acting in the game and how their driving style might affect you as you start to make your move. These games are simulation games which means they are realistic for the most part. so ask yourself this? Would you go flying past another driver in real life without regards to their vehicle or safety and the answer is NO. So why do it on this game. As for myself when I am coming up on another vehicle I always announce my presence and alert them to my passing. 

If you want more realistic simulation go on eu1 or other servers like that, therefore you wont have as many players and it will be realistic 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I play on EU#02 and if I overtake someone I check if in the other lane there's somebody (or in highways I check behind me). I insert the blinker and I keep it turned on. When I'm at a safe distance, I insert the other blinker and I do "right-left-right-left" to thank him. I try to play as real as I can but ALWAYS there will be trollers that will damage your truck.

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

*Freedom of speech* is big privilege. Moving on.

Firefighter i don't understand the point of this post, your post is really generic i am not sure if you are suggesting something or asking for a suggestion. But as said previously going on a empty server or even play single player is not the solution.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

I totally agree what you are referring to, @Firefighter3861. It is so frustrating if you are trying to drive at a proper level for almost 2 hours, doing everything the right way, respecting other road users, and then there's just one single reckless driver appearing, smashing straight into you and ruining the whole run just in a second. In fact this just happened to me. I have no problem if not everyone is playing this game at a hardcore-simulation level and sticking to all the speed limits around, but is it really that difficult just respecting other users around you? In fact TruckersMP could be such a nice environment if there weren't so many people being completely ignorant, cutting your lane and even driving at the wrong lane at ridiculously high speeds... Paying attention hasn't killed anyone yet and in a community (especially a rather big one like we have it here) it is actually essential that people are respecting each other, i am still wondering what's it gonna take for some people to finally get this. Treat other ones as you want to be treated...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

@Yoyo_ManSg The main issue is that EU1 is as good as dead. And even there you get some trolls every now and then. I haven't got a problem with others driving a bit beyond the rules, as long as they don't interfere with other trucks and others don't have to suffer from their misbehavior. But the thing that is just driving me crazy, is when i get completely knocked out by another player just because they are obviously driving beyond their limits and lose control of their truck. They can do whatever they want, as long as they respect other drivers! And please stop with just repeating 'If you disliking the current situation, go to EU1'. Why are so many people defending the behavior of the trolls who just don't care about others? Stop acting as if this was our fault...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

I did not think that this kind of topic would cause some heat in various replies. Some talk about if I want to play as realistic as possible go to server number 1.  Now with that being said how would you consider that realistic. I play on server 2. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived