Why does my character never sleep? The time is stopped

Hevar

Question

9 answers to this question

You don't lose your progress. It just refreshes the jobs etc.

• Upvote 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Hello, @Hevar

I suggest you wait for the loading screen to finish. It only takes 5-10 minutes or less and try removing all your drivers from your company manager and delete some trucks. 10 drivers are enough to be removed. It will lessen your waiting time.

PS: This usually happens on low end pcs.

On 2017-04-30 at 2:28 PM, TheRealKDM said:

Hello, @Hevar

I suggest you wait for the loading screen to finish. It only takes 5-10 minutes or less and try removing all your drivers from your company manager and delete some trucks. 10 drivers are enough to be removed. It will lessen your waiting time.

PS: This usually happens on low end pcs.

I got a very fast and stable PC with fast internet. Yeah i got many drivers in my company and many trucks, should i remove it?

2a7trx0.png

11 hours ago, Hevar said:

I got a very fast and stable PC with fast internet. Yeah i got many drivers in my company and many trucks, should i remove it?

if you got max drivers and trucks on each garages on all of the cities then I suggest remove them all. If you don't have that many then just wait for the loading screen to load.

4 hours ago, TheRealKDM said:

if you got max drivers and trucks on each garages on all of the cities then I suggest remove them all. If you don't have that many then just wait for the loading screen to load.

I got many garage and some of them got like 2-3 trucks with drivers and some garage got only one driver and one rruck. 

2a7trx0.png

Since the topic has been inactive for 7 days, it will be moved to unsolved.

Thank you for participating.

/best answer marked & moved to unsolved