Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Has anyone considered mouse steering?

Zovonic

I was wondering if anyone here has ever considered to use mouse steering because I started using it yesterday and it's so awesome! It feels exactly like a wheel and you can turn corners so much better...

Am I weird or do people actually use it? :lol:

New.png

I've had a wheel since the start of my time playing ETS2 etc... so haven't had the need to.

I will one day try it though, and from what I have seen, I won't be using it ever again....

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

To be honest, If you're a good driver mouse steering would be so much better than keyboard and probably one of the most practical controlling ways.

I use it and it has helped me avoid so many accidents and it's so smooth in turning if you decrease the steering sensitivity to like 15%

New.png

I Would like to go back to the days of using keyboard, and yes i have used it but the thing is that, its too addicting for me to stop. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived