Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Question regarding the new menu screen for MP

QuasarBarkas

Hello,

When I created events, I took a large convoy down the the road shown in the image linked below (It may of not been the exact same one but it was very similar).

Set this route to your GPS: https://postimg.cc/image/mokjswobb/  

Start in Reims and follow it to the destination. Mid way you will reach this place and it is absolutely stunning! 

It is located in a non DLC area on the map. 

From the looks of it from the forest it must be somewhere in France. Can't really tell where. ^ By the way you should have add it to off topic discussion or ETS2 discussion so you get instant answers.;)

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

You will find this beautiful and peaceful nature driving around France as an example going from Limoges to Montpollier. I have to explore new roads yet! :lol:

It is incredible how players are focused only on C-D road and are missing to discover a huge part of the game.

ViVa La France DLC map is where this is if I am correct. I have been on this road before and let me say it is stunning to see but there is no room for an accident

It's in this route. We've been here few times because it has the feels of Vive la France DLC as it connects to the city of Bourges.

I believe you can go that road without the DLC because one of my mates doesn't have DLC when we passed on that road.

Here are some screenshots on that road.

DW1akUl.jpg

i38Sw8Y.png

W5dWLF0.png

7qZ2PCN.png

yV874ro.png

mPbkkLP.png

hhZu0Ie.png

h0pwD3P.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived