Ooops, looks like you took a wrong turn or the file you are looking for doesn't exist

Edited by Chinois&Cinesi&Kinesisk

Ooops, looks like you took a wrong turn or the file you are looking for doesn't exist

我建议你,如果你100%肯定翻译准备私人消息人道狼,让他们知道在下一次更新中添加你的语言。:) :)

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

I suggest you if you are 100% sure that the Chinese translation is correct and ready send a PM to Tuxy to let him know so he adds it on the next website update.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Because i'm unaware if there is any Chinese admin/support. If there is one he will review the translation. If not i guess they will just add it.

Edited by PrototypeGR

Then you should contact him about the translation and inform him that it is ready so he will take care of it. (Review and inform the upper staff).

If you want to check something yourself you can hop here.

https://crowdin.com/project/ets-2-mp-website/zh-CN#

Yes. You can suggest a new translation if something is wrong. All you need is to sign up.

It depends where are the rules located. As far i remember there are no rules into the translation lines. The rules are usually located into the forum. If you find any mistake either contanct the Chinese moderator or any other moderator to correct it.

Even if you change language ex.Greek you still get the English rules. http://prntscr.com/ewp6e1

Edited by PrototypeGR

I asked a guy from the Staff about it and he told me that the reason that the rules stay in English is because rules may change and the support on that X language might be stopped so they keep it like that to make sure that the rules are updated for everyone.

Your only option is to keep translating/updating or even add the post in the forum.

Kina.

Check this out as well.

^ I was the translator

联机官网简体中文翻译由我制作。语言方面没有问题 -- 删除原因是翻译期间误翻译了代码造成程序错误。现正在逐行查找错误,争取翻译文件尽快上线。

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

It's your language guys. Sprinter i leave it up to you. :)

• Upvote 1