My FPS PROBLEM

Onurska

Question

After updating the game, the game also dropped from 50 to 60 fps and dropped to 10 to 15 fps. How can I fix this. Can someone help me? Even though the settings are all low, the game is freezing and not playing.

Please someone help me.

My Computer System:

WINDOWS 10 HOME 64 BIT

8 GB RAM 

2 GB GRAPHICS CARD ASUS R7 240  

PROCESSOR INTEL CORE İ5 650 3.20 GHZ (CPUS)

DIRECTX VERSION 11.2

Edited by Onurska

15 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

Please try re-installing TruckersMP and see if it has any effect, follow the instructions in this guide when installing,

Reveal hidden contents

1.      Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Additionally you can try this,

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if your FPS has increased back to normal levels.

good luck,

I did what you said and my game improved. Thank you very much.

Edited by Onurska
Fix problem

12 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

Are you using Windows 10 and did your PC recently update to the 'creators update'?

Try disabling the 'game mode' in settings.

enable-use-Game-Mode-in-Windows-10.png

My computer is windows 10 but closed against automatic updates.

12 hours ago, hamitcankilic said:

Drivers of the display card, check the graphics settings. Which display card do you use? FPS falls in crowded places.

I updated the display board 1 week ago, which is the same problem that I made when I made the game settings quality. My pre-update settings were in the middle and I was getting 50 60 fps.

22 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

The Game Mode is supposed to make the computer dedicate more resources to full-screen applications ie games, i guess it can be compared in a way to simply selecting the CPU priority to 'high' for a games executable in task manager.

It is directed at DirectX 12 but states that it is compatible with any game.

While it's intended use to to obviously increase performance for your games, it can cause problems with games as displayed by the problem with TMP.

Here is Microsoft's promo video for game mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc-ka42BMls

Does this work for Euro Truck on Steam?

Edited by Hevar

2a7trx0.png

Hello,

If you have problems with your FPS,

Try to update your Graphic Card Drivers?

Check your game graphics configuration.. If it's too high for your computer, just configure to full and not ultra?

• Upvote 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Dear Member 

Please check this topic that l make a comment 

Then Try that method 

And please check your update of graphic card 

İf you have still problem about fps . please send a post 

Thanks 

BaldemarDeutsch..

Edited by BaldemarDeutsch
  • Upvote 1

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

2 hours ago, Onurska said:

My computer is windows 10 but closed against automatic updates.

I updated the display board 1 week ago, which is the same problem that I made when I made the game settings quality. My pre-update settings were in the middle and I was getting 50 60 fps.

Please try re-installing TruckersMP and see if it has any effect, follow the instructions in this guide when installing,

Spoiler

1.      Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Additionally you can try this,

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if your FPS has increased back to normal levels.

good luck,

2 hours ago, Hevar said:

What does this Game mode do? Like does it give better quality or what? I just got that windows 10 update 

It is suppose to free up some resources taken by Windows so we can have "better" perfomance in games. I haven't seen any difference in any game to be honest.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

2 hours ago, Hevar said:

What does this Game mode do? Like does it give better quality or what? I just got that windows 10 update 

The Game Mode is supposed to make the computer dedicate more resources to full-screen applications ie games, i guess it can be compared in a way to simply selecting the CPU priority to 'high' for a games executable in task manager.

It is directed at DirectX 12 but states that it is compatible with any game.

While it's intended use to to obviously increase performance for your games, it can cause problems with games as displayed by the problem with TMP.

Here is Microsoft's promo video for game mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc-ka42BMls

53 minutes ago, Hevar said:

Does this work for Euro Truck on Steam?

It should do, i think it was just having problems with the multiplayer mod.

Are you using Windows 10 and did your PC recently update to the 'creators update'?

Try disabling the 'game mode' in settings.

enable-use-Game-Mode-in-Windows-10.png