Do you prefer convoys or solo drives?

Guest Cowie

Guest Cowie

Hello, my name is cocosmart just here with some extra content to comment on!! Let me know if you prefer to drive with a convoy, or if you prefer to drive alone but in multiplayer?

Of course solo. In the convoy there isn't much freedom and everyone usually can't keep speed limit and length between trucks, and usually crash into others. Therefore, I like sometimes trucking with friends.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

Guest Cowie
Just now, Speciall223 said:

I guess it's okay to drive with 2 or 3 friends but no more than that. Sometimes it's cool to drive alone and enjoy the ride.

much agreed, it is fun when you don't need to keep waiting on others, but you can drive with a few of your friends to make a tiny convoy!! Thanks for your opinion!!

Just now, MushroomLTU said:

Of course solo. In the convoy there isn't much freedom and everyone usually can't keep speed limit and length between trucks, and usually crash into others. Therefore, I like sometimes trucking with friends.

yes, its hard to find those few convoys that are very strict with their rules, that makes a nice convoy! Thanks a lot, bye for now!!

They both have their benefits, but as a member of Convoy Security Group, I have to say that when they are organised properly convoys can be great fun. My favourite I have to say is staff convoys, which is a convoy of only ConSec members. Which is basically driving with a large group of friends.

Convoy Security Group holds public convoys every Friday and Saturday at 7:00pm

www.consecgroup.ml 

In my opinion it depends on the company you can get. I for myself really enjoy driving with the guys from my VTC, mainly because they are a bunch of great guys, that are mature grown ups that know how they should behave on the roads, but still have plenty of fun and some banter going on every now and then (at a fully professional level all the time of course *cough*). I think with the standard pedal-to-the-metal guys i wouldn't enjoy to drive in a convoy, as i am a person that sticks to the speed limits and follows common road law, so i am pretty happy i found a company where i met a bunch of players that have exactly the same opinion about trucking. But of course, every now and then a nice solo run can be quite enjoyable too... :)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Until technology can eliminate lag... massive convoy is not really a good idea imo.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I don't mind taking part in a convoy as long as majority of the drivers are in voice communication weather be CB TeamSpeak or Discord - this way we know if the convoy is braking so I don't rear end the truck ahead of me or get rear ended. While I give myself distance between me and other driver, someone is who driving behind me might not give me stopping distance if I need to brake/stop. Overall I tend to do more solo driving just pickup a load kick back listen to TruckersFM and have a good ride.

Solo definitely based off my experience with convoys. 

Solo you go at your own pace, stop when you wanna stop, drive how you wanna drive. 

Maybe I just suck at convoys but I always end up too close or too far, then you get the situation of the convoy getting split up when you have to give way it's just a mess. 

Done quite a few event and small convoys, just not my kinda thing tbh. 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

Solo. I can hear my music and can drive directly from the town where I started to my destination (often more than 2000 km) without any breaks. Moreover, I don't have to compare my freights with others, that's annoying. Beside that I'm not really integrated in social groups, and I don't want to be.

Kinda strange, I know.

Nothing to see here. Keep on scrolling 🫠

Archived