Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Do you prefer convoys or solo drives?

Guest Cowie

Guest Cowie

Hello, my name is cocosmart just here with some extra content to comment on!! Let me know if you prefer to drive with a convoy, or if you prefer to drive alone but in multiplayer?

12 hours ago, A Simple Cheeseburger w/ Fries said:

If we dont lag too much then I defenitly prefer to drive with some friends in a convoy!

although sometimes its nice to just take a break and take a relaxing drive on your own, (not on the C-D road of course)

But what if the person you are convoying with lives in Austrailia and has 300 ping and lag into you at 50 mph. Making you, the one with 120 ping, have 100% damage while the 300 ping gets away with 0% damage? lol

Ride them cowboy... yee haaww

11 minutes ago, Loui27 said:

But what if the person you are convoying with lives in Austrailia and has 300 ping and lag into you at 50 mph. Making you, the one with 120 ping, have 100% damage while the 300 ping gets away with 0% damage? lol

Then I would immediatly blame the nearest Texan even if they had nothing to do wth it.

:troll:

i prefer solo drives because they are more peaceful and you dont have people complaining and sitting up your ass all the time.

I don't know, I like both. Solo drives are what I do most, you can just relax and enjoy the driving - as long as you stay away from the war zones. Convoys can be great fun, but only if they are properly organised and aren't full of trolls. I used to drive with a few friends a lot too but we hardly have time to play together nowadays.

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

The problem with convoys is that you have to worry about other people and not constantly crashing into them. Plus their spec of truck. 

I use j spec trucks so I'm not as fast as the others normally

Solo driving. I lag for everything. I cough, I lag; I blink my eyes, I lag; my ping goes from 41ms to 50ms, I lag. It's better playing in Poland/Scandinavia with no-one near me and not lagging than play with Others causing crashes due to my lag.

I was exagerating things (not so much eh... U_U), but if you catch me on the road I'm quite happy to drive with you! :)

And ye, as @oolala11 said, I drive J-Spec trucks too, causing Others behind me go slower than normal...

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

• 3 weeks later...

Archived