Offer for

Hello, I want to offer the upgrade for companies. That is, the creators, companies need to leave a request on the forum that they create a company. If he allowed the establishment of the company, he is given the privilege to add and remove tag people in your company who wished to join it.

20161006005037_1.jpg

Sorry for the mistakes, I do not speak English. I'm Russian.

Hey, intreiving idea right there for TMP. However firstly post this in Suggestions so that the right attention can be put toward it, make sure you follow the layout though. Secondly, I think what you want has been made by other websites before like VirtualTruckingManager  which is a VTC Manager where you can add and remove drivers and track their driving aswel ;  how many jobs they've done, distance, how much money they've earnt etc

32 minutes ago, Exfamous said:

Hey, intreiving idea right there for TMP. However firstly post this in Suggestions so that the right attention can be put toward it, make sure you follow the layout though. Secondly, I think what you want has been made by other websites before like VirtualTruckingManager  which is a VTC Manager where you can add and remove drivers and track their driving aswel ;  how many jobs they've done, distance, how much money they've earnt etc

No, I was referring to the Creator of the company could control its drivers, i.e., the prefix my company can supply any and go without respecting the rules. It harms the image of the company. I suggested that would tag the company could add only the Creator of the company and to remove it when dismissal of the driver.

52 minutes ago, Tornado PL said:

Interesting proposition. ;)

Apply it please according to the required pattern :) 

I see you understood what I'm asking:)

5 hours ago, Exfamous said:

Oh I see! That makes sence, so you're saying the Owner of the company can choose excatly what avatar people have and what tag they have, then the colours can be spot on? Or are you suggesting truck driving aswell?

I propose to make, let's say you created a company for you to company wants to engage people, you yourself put it the tag where the name is written. If you want to dismiss a person from the company that just removed his tag. That's what I want. And so everyone can put the tag of my company and break the rules, which as you know is not very good. Many will think that the company is not Adequate.

Our community is far too big to do that kind of things manually, variation of your idea have already been posted and will likely be implemented some time in the future, closing as duplicate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.