Your highly recommended truck/Favorite.

Zovonic

Pretty sure this has been done before, but for your benifit, I'll indulge :P

Volvo I like very much, but I do like the shape and look of Daf's. Scania isn't too bad either, but the fact that almost everyone has one has knocked me off them lol

I guess the DAF is very iconic because in rocket league there's an antenna with the DAF truck on it that you can get and put on your car haha.

Going to try out the DAF! Thanks guys. And yes i'm aware it's been done before but I wanted to see if the answers changed because it's always volvo or scania.

It seems like they have.

New.png

Iveco Stralis Hi-way 460 because it has the best steering and smooth ignition sound. MB Actros 1845 because it is the best in fuel consumption and then Volvo FH 460 EU6 because of its design.

Brands to keep away from:

-Iveco Stralis Old Version. Why?=Unappealing interior made from clumps of plastic, limited view, pulling away from traffic lights is horrible

-Renault.Why?=The exclusive interior on both of them dont even come included with a in-cab satnav. That and the screens in the truck are barely legible. 

Other than that, you're fine xD

I think you shouldn't pay attention to all the posts above in the end. Why? Well, this isn't a reply coming from me being ignorant (well, not 100% at least), but at the end of the day nobody can tell which truck suits you best, as it is also a matter of personal tastes and the intentions you have. If you want to go as fast as possible constantly, then probably a 700+ bhp Scania or Volvo might be the best way to go. If you like to drive at a realistic level, the amount of trucks to choose from actually gets way more interesting, as for these regards you can pick just about anything.

Personally there's only one truck brand i can not get myself into and have a good time afterwards: The Iveco. The interior is just horrible in my opinion, the worst visibility of all trucks. But this is just my personal opinion, i know that there are actually some people really loving this truck, and i think it is fine that way as the variety of trucks you see on the servers benefits from this as well. My favourites are actually the Renault Magnum (no, your display isn't broken, i really love that truck - maybe this is also affected by so many people hating it, as in my opinion this is all but a bad truck), the Mercedes New Actros and the Scania (with a proper 440 bhp engine, i don't like the 730 bhp beasts). These are the ones i've spent most of the time in lately, but yet again: This is just my personal point of view, others may see this completely different... ;)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

• 3 weeks later...

Archived