0.2.1.7.5 Released

mwl4

@Gun Powder: This is a forum to where people can come and ask for advise and support. you are not a moderator and do not have the right to tell me what to and what not to post. I said my peace. I said what I did to resolve my issue and all is good. Do not like what I say then do not read or reply to it. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm still in trouble.
After updating (Windows 10 Creators Update) my ets2mp is not opening.
I already did the installation of the game and ets2mp
I rebooted the computer
I installed the game
I rebooted the computer
I installed ets2mp
I rebooted the computer
Simply does not open and does not display any errors

Can someone help me? thanks

I'm on Windows 10 Pro 14393

I've already delete the game dans the laucher reinstall all ... Run as administrator .... But the launcher doesn't want disp the play button :'( but he disp " install update ..." :'( plz help me :/ 

my config :

i5 4670k 5 ghZ

R9 290x 4 go GDDR5

12 DDR3 2400 Mhz

1To SSHD

128 GO SSD 

1 hour ago, mrbig said:

нет рабочего. ошибка «неподдерживаемая версия игры обнаружена» Did to roll back to 1.26 and back to 1.27 through Steam. naw version ETS 1.27.1.5s

Без имени-22.jpg

Без имени-2.jpg

You have the game in the version that is, 1.27.1.5s and is what the Launcher currently requests, so I see your Launcher is outdated since it requests version 1.27.1.1s, I suggest uninstalling the Launcher completely and its folders in and reinstall it.

3 minutes ago, Gun Powder said:

У вас есть игра в версии, которая, 1.27.1.5s и является то, что в настоящее время просит запуск, так что я вижу ваш Launcher является устаревшим, так как он требует версию 1.27.1.1s, я предлагаю удалить Launcher полностью и его папку в и переустановить Это.

Removed the launcher, restarted the PC. Nothing helps

launcher no buttom update

2017/4/14:9:00am,?????说:

你好!

新版本0.2。1.7英磅。0已被释放。

更新日志:

• 支持欧元卡车模拟21.27。第1.5号[d390909cb04c]

• 支持美国卡车模拟1.6。第1.6号[aa81fd534550]

• 新的登录屏幕

• 信贷改善

• 现在的昵称是从API(网站)服务器端

• 固定发送非拉丁字符的密码

查看网页上后

Hello, about the online module. Many of our players will not. I hope the online module will be the same as the previous version. Thank you

21 hours ago, pedro_san said:

I'm posting here how I solved my problem.
After updating windows, my ets2mp would not open anymore.
Today I reinstalled the nvidea drive and it did work again.

thanks

I had same problem, but reinstall nvidia driver not helped. I found solution in another thread here, you must close Afterburner software.

Archived