0.2.1.7.5 Released

mwl4

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have it the same way, and I get the correct version of the game.

LmdcmRk.png

@T.D.M. Don Claus

Maybe files are missing, so you could try the following:
Properties> Local Files> Check the integrity of the game files, last option and wait for it to analyze and verify in the game the new version, and tell me how it was.

Ok I have read enough of the suggestions and I am going to say what I did. Now when the update came out I was having issues getting the update to install. Luckily with some research I found a simple solution. once you reinstall the launcher. Restart your computer. Reason for this is because for some reason the older update continues to run in the back ground even if you manually activate the task manager and see nothing. I had to do this and everything has worked out fine. 
(1). Delete the game 
(2). Delete the Launcher
(3). Reinstall the game
(4). Reinstall the launcher
(5). Restart the computer
(6). MAKE SURE THAT WHILE THE GAME IS REINSTALLING THAT IT IS SET TO " OPT OUT OF ALL BETA UPDATES. ( Goto your steam application, Click on Library, go to your games and then right click on the game, Scroll down to properties, scroll to the right where you see Beta's and make sure it says " opt out of all updates "
You should be good after that point. Good luck man and hope all works out well for you

10 minutes ago, T.D.M. Don Claus said:

It's my game

Version_1616s.jpg

Resuelto

15 minutes ago, Firefighter3861 said:

Ok I have read enough of the suggestions and I am going to say what I did. Now when the update came out I was having issues getting the update to install. Luckily with some research I found a simple solution. once you reinstall the launcher. Restart your computer. Reason for this is because for some reason the older update continues to run in the back ground even if you manually activate the task manager and see nothing. I had to do this and everything has worked out fine. 
(1). Delete the game 
(2). Delete the Launcher
(3). Reinstall the game
(4). Reinstall the launcher
(5). Restart the computer
(6). MAKE SURE THAT WHILE THE GAME IS REINSTALLING THAT IT IS SET TO " OPT OUT OF ALL BETA UPDATES. ( Goto your steam application, Click on Library, go to your games and then right click on the game, Scroll down to properties, scroll to the right where you see Beta's and make sure it says " opt out of all updates "
You should be good after that point. Good luck man and hope all works out well for you

All that is not necessary for a simple version problem that is just missing files.

Archived