mwl4

0.2.1.7.5 Released

Guest DeviLee

Wait... Will our steam friends still show on map like before?

The game runs with Steam plattform and reacts with the other players through that plattform. Tommorow Everybody will have different names maybe and with no company names. We had an automatic system to know who is who and from what team he was/is and can interact with him instant..Now we have to search for him,which company and if he is still active member. Changes are not always for good. And for me it isnt for good. You could make a poll to see players reactions and then make it happen. My opinion... your decisions.

I have no problem with the name changes, but the login-screen... 

There is several better pictures than that even here in the forum (extrem tilt, dark, coming-or going truck?). Maybe "the best for the next"-like content wich runs between every bigger version change would solve this.

Ok, checked the name. How can i edit the displayed name of mine?

Edited by ledgeri
Ok, checked...

6 hours ago, KsenagoS said:

The game runs with Steam plattform and reacts with the other players through that plattform. Tommorow Everybody will have different names maybe and with no company names. We had an automatic system to know who is who and from what team he was/is and can interact with him instant..Now we have to search for him,which company and if he is still active member. Changes are not always for good. And for me it isnt for good. You could make a poll to see players reactions and then make it happen. My opinion... your decisions.

You can change your nickname at our website. 

• Upvote 1

My launcher still on version 0.2.1.6.5 after installing 0.2.1.7.0.

Any tips on how to fix it?

EDIT: nvm, had no idea you can update from the launcher by pressing F1. I thought it would update just by reinstalling the new version.

• Upvote 1

je n'arrive plus a ouvrir truckers mp depuis la mise a jour sa me dit connection error retry je doit faire quoi ?

Thank you so much for the fast updates, i was genuinly sad i could not play with the last update and did not expect to play over the weekend B) , on a side note, it's such a shame so many trolls that play and cannot move 1 mile from rotterdam do not realise what they have with this mod..  :angry: we are lucky belive me when i was a kid all i had were metal trucks!

Anyway keep up the great work guys/girls.

Edited by Limey21