Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.1.7.5 Released

mwl4

Hi, I have a realy strange problem. I have installed the mod, I have the ETS2 in the beta version that is suppose to work with, but, the launcher doesn't open. I have tried deactivating the firewall, executing as an admin, and nothing works. Current using Win 10 Pro, any tips for a new player?

hello everyone ! i have a problem: when i try take a ferry, i pree the button "hop on the boat" and the game crash ! does anyone has this issue/problem? can someone help me with this thing? i would be really aprecciate !

• Upvote 1

On 2017-4-13 at 6:56 PM, [DS] DISASTER_MASTER said:

La pantalla Nuevo inicio de sesión tiene un aspecto fantástico. Buen trabajo y THX para la actualización

Hi, how have you solved the error to get in the multiplayer? Could you help me with what I should do?

3 hours ago, HamitCanKilic / 24] said:

1. OPEN STEAM

2. GO TO LIBRARY 

3. PRESS right mouse button ( PPM ) on Euro Truck SImulator 2

4. Select properties 

5. Select BETA

6. Select version temporary _1_27- 1.27.x for incompatible mods

7. Download version and start TruckersMP 

TNX HAMIT it's work finaly omg but it's not last update?

Screenshot_1.png

13 hours ago, martyeu said:

hello everyone ! i have a problem: when i try take a ferry, i pree the button "hop on the boat" and the game crash ! does anyone has this issue/problem? can someone help me with this thing? i would be really aprecciate !

Is it just freezing ? ifso , just wait . I had the exact same problem took me about 2-3 minutes for it to load , didn't had any problem ever since

5 minutes ago, Pmuecke said:

Является ли это просто замораживание? IFSO, просто ждать. У меня была точно такая же проблема, у меня ушло около 2-3 минут для того, чтобы загрузить, не было никаких проблем с тех пор

i have this problem too yestarday and i disinstalled MODS to offline mod and now it's worked disinstalled all mode refresh game and deckstop try. For me worked to my windows 10