0.2.1.7.5 Released

mwl4

15 minutes ago, English said:

Guys be patient... It sometimes takes a few days for them to update truckersMP to the most recent ETS2 update.

really? seriously? if I only knew that before updating my game... FFS

Now that heavy Cargo DLC is out, can it be supported in the next update or the update after next one? Devs took hell lot of time for supporting Schwarzmüller DLC though, had to keep that DLC disabled for months... I wonder how long will it take to support Heavy cargo DLC. :ph34r: Anyways, not letting You devs dictate my game play this time lol :troll:. I might not play MP mod until You support heavy cargo DLCs, coz i already bought it and cant keep it disabled for ages.:rolleyes:

Edited by Ganesh Pai

4 minutes ago, GOETIA [LT] said:

how to start multiplayer game? After your map update, it is impossible to run the game,I tried everything,But the game does not start..

Explain please!!!

128 (1).png

After you updated the game you can't play multiplayer. I don't know if downgrading would help but you can always try it. Here is the post about downgrading. Follow the instructions and you would be able to play MP.