0.2.1.7.5 Released

mwl4

1 minute ago, Dubbeledraaideur [NL} said:

Too bad there is no way you can prevent auto update in steam... 

I will wait patiently till you guys have adjusted ETS2MP :) Good luck with that.

Yes you can... Right - click game in steam library, click Properties, then second tab at the top is "UPDATES". 

3 minutes ago, BobFuse said:

Yes you can... Right - click game in steam library, click Properties, then second tab at the top is "UPDATES". 

360.jpg

Nope
Also googled before saying it. There is no way to go play ETS2MP and not update ETS2. 
Because to prevent updating, you need to be completely offline.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dubbeledraaideur [NL} said:

360.jpg

Nope
Also googled before saying it. There is no way to go play ETS2MP and not update a game. 
Else you would need to go completely offline.

Mate, your words are "Too bad there is no way you can prevent auto update in steam... ", this does prevent auto update, you didn't say anything about launching the game or whatever. I'm sorry for responding to exactly what you wrote, and not what you were thinking. I am after all, not a mind reader.

Cheers.

Just now, BobFuse said:

Mate, your words are "Too bad there is no way you can prevent auto update in steam... ", this does prevent auto update, you didn't say anything about launching the game or whatever. I'm sorry for responding to exactly what you wrote, and not what you were thinking. I am after all, not a mind reader.

Cheers.

If you consider the option Only update this when opening. As not auto-updating.
Yes then you are correct.

However then still it auto-updates when starting the game in my opinion.