0.2.1.7.5 Released

mwl4

Hello, I have a issue here. The launcher does not want to start, I attempt to open the program (including tried in administrator mode) and nothing happens. Downloaded and reinstalled 3x and nothing. Anyone else with this problem? I use win10 x64 Pro build 15063.

PS - Sorry my bad English, I used Google Translate :(

49 minutes ago, M4rc10w said:

Hello, I have a issue here. The launcher does not want to start, I attempt to open the program (including tried in administrator mode) and nothing happens. Downloaded and reinstalled 3x and nothing. Anyone else with this problem? I use win10 x64 Pro build 15063.

PS - Sorry my bad English, I used Google Translate :(

Did you delete the old desktop shortcut before reinstalling? Have you made sure you have the lastest version of microsoft .net framework?

1 hour ago, StarLineGaming said:

I can suggest a couple things mate @SERBIA_TRANSPORTS , firstly try running it in admin mode (right click the app and click run as administrator), check that you have a 64 bit system as mp only works on 64 bit systems where as single player works on both, if that doesn't work come back and we can try something else

j have 64bit system,j playing this game almost 2 years.i5 4460 8gbddr3 3gbddr5 graphic

And you tried running it in admin mode?

yes the same problem.when j lunch game,first 10second of loading j have only sound of game,then j see my profile and the mouse not reponding,the cursor chust standing blocked.j tried everyting

And you tried running it in admin mode?

when j go in game in fullscreen,my task bar is still wissible

thank you for assist

j reinstaled steam and truckermp and j wil what happend,if j need go to start well what can j do