0.2.1.7.5 Released

mwl4

10 minutes ago, camionista89 said:

But beautiful update I noticed something was going on Europa 2 server when all 'inside of Calais says fatal error crashes the multiplayer and I can work out why only Calais me it does in other cities no thank you very much and congratulations for updates .. ..

the amount of players there

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

13 hours ago, Aragon said:

Если вы хотите, чтобы написать название компании в том, что вы можете сделать это.

А как это я могу сделать чтобы изменить свое имя?

• Game Developer
24 minutes ago, KsenagoS said:

i was expecting more responsible answer than that.and if you only understood that from those 3 lines, nothing more to say...

Well, I do not know why getting nicknames from the website is so big deal for you. You can change it in the same way as on the steam. Big adventage for us is storing all the nicknames from the past that users used.

Steam platform is only game platform for us, our goal is creating own friend system, etc. For us this change was very good, and in the future probably also avatars will be taken from our backend.

If you have some automatic system that using steam api, you can add functionality that gets nicknames from TruckersMP through our api. 

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif